...is all I pretty much have to do anything of choice. I was just checking my email to see if my friend wrote me back about buying her winter contract (she is leaving on a mission and I just happen to email her about what she would recommend and she offered me
hers... Sweet!) Anyway, this led to checking
Facebook because it is important to stay connected and my M
yspace... same reason... and then to here. Oh how I wish I could sit and write my feelings and the daily doing of late but alas my time is up. Now I must w
olf down dinner so I can start my chemistry and math homework. Oh Joy! I would soooooo rather be cleaning my room or doing laundry... cleaning make me happy :) Yes... I know I'm sick- deal with it.
1 comment:
Wow, where did you find a contract?
Post a Comment