I will start with a fair warning: Reading of this Blog may result in a lowered intelligence level and a complete waste of time. Now, with that out of the way, I may begin...
I've never been a writer; I tend to be more of a thinker and monologuer. When it comes to paper, all creativity that was once within me seems to flee and I am left... blank. This may be partially due to the fact that I always read like I'm some emo teenager with a tendency for the over dramatics. I deny this in no way, hence the lack of journals and letter writing, but I believe that it is time to finally get it out in writing and not just in speech.
In all fairness, I really should explain the title of my Blog... I really don't want to... but I will. So there is a very stupid story that Allyson likes to tell about how I slept in really late over Christmas vacation. She wanted to call me "Puncsatony Phil" but that was too long, so she decided that I shall now be known as Phil. My mom interrupts her (I'm thinking that she's coming to my rescue) and states that it she can't call me Phil. (Yes, I love you Mom. I was just getting to like Radar, even though they've be calling me that for the last 5 years now) Mom finishes, "She is a not a Phil. She's a Phyllis!" NOOOOOO! Mom, come on! Seriously?! So now I am known as Phyllis and you know the rest...
I would like to rant some more but today is one of those rare occasions that I've made plans with friends and they haven't cancelled... so I must be off and enjoy what little of the summer is left.
I hope you all enjoy this even a little bit because I surprisingly love it! And maybe y'all will get to know the real me.
Fleaology: This is where I'll be this weekend!
13 years ago
1 comment:
Oh poor, poor Phyllis! So picked on...not nearly enough! All I have to say here is you had to have known that writing what you did would result in some form of ridicule - that is all I am going to say. Have fun enjoying what little is left of the worked (huh?) away summer ;)
Post a Comment